Panther could give you the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for. To keep up with our successful growth, Panther are always looking for dependable team players for positions in:
- Installation engineering
- Customer service
- Sales and Marketing
We welcome speculative CVs, so feel free to send us your CV for future consideration using the contact details below. Panther operate an equal opportunities recruitment policy.
Panther is always keen to consider the purchase of contracts from other security companies. To discuss this, please contact Shaun Dexter. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
The Panther Working Environment
To keep providing high quality results and excellent service to our customers, our philosophy is to provide employees with the optimum working environment and ongoing personal development. Panther achieved its Investors in People status in 2001. Specifically, Panther offer:
- Varied and interesting work
- The most appropriate tools for the job
- Real individual responsibility
- Open and honest communication – open-door policy, regular meetings
- Acknowledgement of the value of staff input
- Making best use of people’s skills, not sticking rigidly to job descriptions
- An environment that is as flexible and accommodating as possible
In return we expect people to be dependable, responsible, loyal, enthusiastic and hardworking and to deliver results. Our low staff turnover testifies to the success of this approach.
Send CVs To:
Shaun Dexter, Managing Director
Panther Security Systems Limited
Unit 10, Peartree Business Park
Essex CO3 0JN